Monday, July 8, 2013

Style Spotlight: SA Intern Brittany shares her must-haves and styling tips!

Being a fashion marketing intern defiantly has perks, especially when you're trying to reach an audience through more than just the styling, but about how the clothing makes a person feel. Brittany comes to us with a B.A. in psychology, and a very large passion for clothes! 







"It's not just about how someone looks in their clothing. It's an expression of their mood. Many people translate their emotions through their clothing." Brittany guides her own fashion choices through the use of color psychology. "When it's warm out I go for the brighter colors that really set my day off right! Yellows, aqua, even hot coral are all colors that give me a little boost. On days where I'm feeling a bit more sophisticated I like to wear navy. I have all sorts of colorful clothing that can change how I'm feeling." 


As a full-time mom, Brittany also has her hands full of sticky messes most of the day. "My tips for any mom who wants to be fashionable? Look for easily washable fabrics, like cotton, but in cute cuts and styles that don't take a ton of effort to style." Brittany shares her experiences with being a stylish mom on her blog Glamour & Giggles. So what are the must-haves for a mom on the go? "Invest in a good pair of jeans that have a cut that will even your body type out. These will be the jeans you can wear to the grocery store or a girl's night out. I also have to have statement necklaces. Since I am casually dressed most of the time, a solid necklace perks up my outfit without any effort. Finally buy plenty of scarves, again another accessory to make your wardrobe cute and manageable with your arms full of babies!"

Follow us!
ShopAddikt.com
Facebook
Twitter 
Pinterest
Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment