Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Style Spotlight: Nancy Callen

Meet ShopAddikt's amazing web desginer! As a part of the ShopAddikt team, Nancy brings both creativity to branding SA along with her own passion for wearing everyday fashion! Check our our exclusive interview with one of Portland's hottest web designers!


SA: Why do you love ShopAddikt?
"I love to shop. Period. I'm a HUGE stalker. Exclamation. ShopAddikt was like a match made in heaven. When I say I stalk, that doesn't even begin to describe the extent of how much I love clothes. I'm on every discount, non-discount site constantly searching for say a perfect mint dress and won't stop until it's found. ShopAddikt is the perfect marriage of tons of items to search for at great prices. How could you go wrong?"
SA: How would you describe your style living in such an Urban community?
"I would say high end with a twist. I love to mix and match designers (both high and low end) constantly. I don't like to be a walking label. Just a well put together outfit showing off great clothes and designers. Picture a great chunky vintage necklace with some great loose fitting Helmet Lang top mixed with some Paige waxy skinny jeans completed with some Jimmy Choos. Perfection"
.
SA: What are 3 items you can’t live without?
  1. Vintage Chanel Bag
  2. This great long vintage necklace of my mom's. No idea of the designer.
  3. My Robert Cavalli brown leather jacket. It has all this great hardware that makes it go with just about anything.
Photo Credit: Tija Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment