Thursday, December 5, 2013

Style Spotlight: Kayti Graham blogger of "Northwest Suburban Cowgirl"




Founder Kayti of Northwest Suburban Cowgirl



SA:Tell us what your favorite part of being a lifestyle blogger is?
      
            I started NW Suburban Cowgirl as a place to get all of my thoughts and ideas down on “paper," having them all in one place where I could share with family and friends. Then, after getting started, the blog took on a life of its own. Life events and struggles with starting a family were stories that I wanted to share with others. That is the best part about writing a lifestyle blog. Nothing is off limits. There is something for every reader on my blog and that was really important to me as a writer.

SA: Shop AddiKt's are always wanting to know what other Shop AddiKt's favorite current trends are. What is one you are following this season?
  
     This season has been so much fun for me because I
     am trying all types of new trends. Right now, I am obsessed with embellishments! Anything from a collar necklace over a sweater to a fancy infinity scarf. Because I am expecting and my body is constantly changing, I have to add new accessories to basic clothing items in order to save my budget. I have also always loved shoes! Pair a cute pair of booties with black tights and a dress to create a great holiday outfit!
    
    SA: Who are your favorite designers? 
     
    I love Michael Kors and Tory Burch. My everyday go-to's are J Crew and JBrand Jeans! 

    SA: JBrand jeans are some of our favorites too! What is on your Christmas wish-list fashion wise?
           Handbags and shoes! But isn’t that always on everyone’s wish list? Classic items that never go out of style! Also, a fun, dressier coat. Maybe something cropped and belted… I could go on and on!

SA: Yes! We agree handbags and shoes are always on top of our wish lists here at Shop AddiKt! We want to know....do you have any New Year resolutions?
      
     My New Year resolutions have greatly changed this year from other years. In year’s past, it was always lose weight, eat healthier, save more money etc. etc. This year I am making the resolution to spend more time with my husband and less time at work. Also, to try and dress up more and get out of the house! I have become such a homebody that I forget to experience other things going on. Also, to travel more and be a good mom to 
     our baby coming in May!

     Kayti's current #StalkWorthy Items:


Tory Burch Handbag "Robinson"

Michael Kors "York Bootie"
Embellished Sweater by Trouve
















No comments:

Post a Comment