Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Style Spotlight: Annelise Bunch

ShopAddikt.com's Social Media and Marketing intern Annelise shares her own style with SA fans, along with her 2013 Fall fashion must-haves and why she loves ShopAddikt.com!




 "My personal style would be casual trendy mixed with classic staple pieces. I like to incorporate a trendy item with classic wardrobe pieces that never go out of style! This could be a trendy military coat with a classic button up with a pop of crush wine lip color and viiii- laaa!" 

We like these fabulous finds for wine colored lips! 
1. Loreal Colour Riche Balm in Plus Plum
2. Bit Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Mulberry
3. Hourglass Cosmetics Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick in Plum Wine
4. Nars Lipstick in Scarlet Empress
5. Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in Deepest Cherry



"This fall, I'm in love with crush wine color...whether it is tights, skinnies, blazers or lipstick! It's an amazing color and looks flattering on lots of skin tones.









ShopAddikt.com's style editors love these Ox Blood colored finds. Shop these trends now at ShopAddiktKeyword: Ox Blood


ZBJ392_MAIN_LG.jpg
Betsey Johnson Red Elainna in Ox Blood

BOULEE Avery Dress 
Boulee Avery Dress in Ox Blood 


"Favorite fall pick would be these boots in brown. I CAN'T STOP WEARING THEM! Im obsessed." (Sam Edelman Perron Boot $225, Nordstrom.com)


"I love ShopAddikt because I'm a shopaholic and it allows me to stay on point with trends but also is savvy with my wallet! I also like being in charge of the price I'm willing to pay!"

For more on Annelise and her trend setting style follow her on Pinterest



Lipstick Photo courtesy: www.michellephan.com
Ox Blood Feature courtesy: www.cuphalffull-sf.blogspot.com










No comments:

Post a Comment